What is PEMF (Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field) Therapy?
At Ascent, we believe biological processes, particularly the metabolism of each and every cell, are significantly impacted by electro-magnetic-energy. Only when an organism is sufficiently supplied with energy can the self-regulating and self-regenerating mechanisms of healing occur. Imagine your body is a battery … stressors of everyday life slowly drain your body of the energy it needs to function at optimal levels. By the end of the day, you’re most likely mentally, physically, and emotionally depleted. This is where we believe PEMF (Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field) Therapy is truly relevant! PEMF re-charges your internal battery with the energy it needs to be restored.
How Does PEMF Therapy Work?
In layman’s terms, the signal allows the body to increase and regulate the micro-circulatory system and blood flow. These tiny “micro-vessels” comprise 74% of blood vessels found within the circulatory system. They are the transportation vehicles of the blood (nutrients, oxygen and waste removal) to most every cell in the body.
Benefits of PEMF Therapy
- NOptimizes cellular function by raising cell membrane potential (The difference in high voltage between inside and outside of the cell.). CMP over 70mV in healthy cells and 30mV or below in chronically sick cells.
- NImproves permeability and absorption of cell membranes allowing for easier flow of oxygen and vital nutrients into the cells and toxins out of the cells.
- NImproves the exchange of hormones and function of cell receptors.
- NIncreases ATP production. Produced in mitochondria inside every cell, levels of the ADP energy molecule determine whether you feel depleted or full of life.
- NRegulates oxygen delivery/local blood flow/muscle conditioning/strength
- NReduces recovery times and stress. Promotes relaxation.
WHAT DOES PEMF THERAPY FEEL LIKE?
A. The perception of application differs from user to user. Some users experience a light feeling of warmth or a tingling sensation. Most feel noticeably relaxed and invigorated after the application.
IS THERE ANY SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH AND/OR STUDIES ON PEMF?
A. Yes. Over the past 20 years, this device has been scientifically studied from several perspectives and results published. Please check out link to www.pubmed.gov (Search BEMER Vascular Therapy)
ARE THERE ANY SIDE EFFECTS?
A. Side effects are understood to be undesirable accompanying effects such as allergies, bleeding, etc. To date, no dangerous side effects have been detected with long-term PEMF application.
How can I find more information and experience a session for myself?
A. If you’re interested in receiving more information and scientific proof, please email us at: info@Ascent-OC.com or call (949) 474-4404. You may also schedule an appointment to experience a session for yourself.
How do I purchase a PEMF for home use?
A. Ascent is a preferred Independent BEMER Distributor. Click Here For More Info.